Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Conversationalist: Horrorstruck Novella One
BEGIN A CONVERSATION WITH PATRICK, IF YOU DARE . . .
- On Patrick’s Pacific Northwest Island home, people whisper about his family’s sad history. Some feel sorry for him. Most want to help Patrick, as if he’s a song-less bird, make him their next project, and even set him up on a date with a best friend . . .
- On one such date, Wendy sits across from Patrick and confesses she’s afraid to die, and says: “My mother died a year ago . . . horribly.” Patrick listens and pretends to care. He keeps his own dark secret safe that way.
- There’s something wrong with the way Patrick treats the women he dates, his friends, his family . . . no one ever gets close to Patrick. He won’t allow that.
- “This suspenseful story deals with lies and betrayals that threaten lives and friendships, and they don’t leave anyone innocent in the end.”–Jacob Buckenmeyer, Anacortes American
- Included within: an original dark tale, THE NIGHT, and a bonus short story from the award-winning suspense collection, Sandcastle and Other Stories, ON THE BACK STAIRCASE.
- Justin Bog is a member of the ITW: International Thriller Writers. He lives in the Pacific Northwest on Fidalgo Island. He’s the author of the crime novel, Wake Me Up, and HARK!
Paperback: 168 pages
Publisher: Justin Bog (March 16, 2017)